Client Support Representative EMEA
How you can contribute
- You support our customers with outstanding, solution-oriented service.
- You are the first point of contact for existing and new customers.
- You enable our customers to use our platform: The Whole Brain Thinking® Suite.
- You are part of our global team and contribute to optimized processes and smooth communication.
- You maintain, manage and clean customer databases.
What you bring
- You have a heart for service and customers and you are good at organizing and prioritizing.
- You like to learn new things, have an interest in digital, innovative technology.
- You want to be part of a global team. At best you are located in Germany, UK or South Africa.
- Communicating both in English and German is part of an exciting work environment for you.
What you can expect at Herrmann
- Attractive salary and exciting career opportunities: With us, everyone has the chance to develop and take on new areas of responsibility. Due to the wide range of tasks and insights, this position can be a great “stepping stone” at Herrmann!
- International exchange: We work with customers and team members from all over the world. This gives you the opportunity to work in an international environment and benefit from cultural diversity – from wherever you are.
- Flexibility and home office: We work 100% remotely.
A job with purpose: You are part of a team whose work brings great value to people in organizations and helps shape collaboration in a way that empowers people.
Who we are and what drives us
At Herrmann, we help people, teams and organizations reach their full potential. We develop software and hold workshops for teams – in companies as well as for their internal and external trainers.
With the Whole Brain® Thinking Suite and the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI®), we help people work better together and be more successful. Because: Diversity is important – also when it comes to thinking!
Our Mission: Better Thinking For A Better World. Our goal is to help 100 million people think better so the world can become a better place. We start by helping people understand their thinking so teams can work smarter and without blind spots.
Yet understanding is just the beginning. The real value of Whole Brain® Thinking lies in solutions that make everyday (collaborative) work easier and more efficient. Be it communication in MS teams, in meetings or in your own calendar – wherever collaboration happens, Whole Brain® Thinking can open the door to undiscovered potential.
Our customers take advantage of access to a variety of learning materials and tools, as well as a large community of people who think differently than they do, because they know they can make better decisions together.
We are looking for a customer service talent to help us make this happen with our clients.
Does this sound like you? Then we look forward to receiving your application via this short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please contact us by mail to [email protected].
We look forward to reading from you! 🙂